Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Weekend!

Father's Day weekend was busy, busy, busy! I was teasing Joe and told him he was celebrating like Alicia did when she turned 21 LOL, but she did celebrate her birthday for a month or more and it will be hard to break that record.
Saturday morning I bought him a barrel fan for his garage. He works in the heat everyday so I thought he needed a break when he is working at home.

Saturday night we went to church with Alicia, Daniel and the boys. They were going to be out of town on Sunday. After church we went to Red Lobster to eat supper. Yummy! Sam named his lobster,"Sam" He is so cute! While we were in church he invited me for ice cream so we stopped at Chiller's. First cherry shake I have had this summer, my favorite! We then went to Alicia's house so they could give Joe his present. Daniel and Sam built him a lamp post for our campsite when we camp! They worked really hard on it. It is awesome! I have said it before and I'll say it again, we have a great son-in-law! Thanks Daniel !











Sunday morning we took my Dad to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and spent the morning with him. We had a wonderful time!



Joe came home and took a nap and then it was time for the boys and their families to come up for supper. Below is a picture of them, Matt and Mike grilling out pork chops for supper. They were delicious!




Mike got Joe a new boat cooler and Beef Jerky which he loves and will not buy because it costs too much! lol
Matt built him corn hole boards!


Here is Joe, Matt, Mike and Tyler! We missed you McAfee's!



Thank you kids! We would be lost without you! We love you more than I can say!!!







































No comments: